CSWDC Ltd is committed to the protection of the environment, providing a safe and healthy work place and attaining the highest standards of EH&S performance in our industry. We believe this to be in the best interests of the well being of our employees, their families, our neighbours and others who may be affected by our activities and is essential to the sustainability of our business.
We will achieve this by
· Compliance with all applicable legislation and other requirements, in relation to EH&S aspects within our control.
· Minimising the likelihood of injury, ill health and pollution through the identification and reduction of workplace EH&S risks as far as is reasonably practicable.
· Regularly setting targets and developing projects to help us meet our objectives and support continual improvement.
· Placing the management of EH&S as a high priority throughout all levels of the business.
· Encouraging the active involvement and participation of our employees and contractors in the promotion and delivery of EH&S excellence.
· Ensuring that employees at all levels receive appropriate training and are competent to carry out their duties and responsibilities.
· Always acting as a responsible neighbour within the community in which we operate.
· Regularly reviewing this policy, our management system, our legal compliance and EH&S performance, to act as a driver for continual improvement.
· Regularly reporting our EH&S performance internally and to others where relevant.
· Ensuring that this policy is implemented and maintained at all levels throughout the company and available to all others who may affect, or be affected by our activities.
· Providing adequate and appropriate resources to implement this policy.
Richard Gray Managing Director
Date 4th March 2013