The Coventry and Solihull Waste Disposal Company Limited of The Waste To Energy Plant, Bar Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 4AN ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- With regard to each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for' page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
- We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information and the legal basis of processing
We use information held about you:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
We process your personal data as is necessary for our legitimate business interests to ensure the proper functioning of our website and the prudent operation of our business.
Storage and security of your personal data
We do not send your personal data outside the EEA.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Duration of storage of personal data
Although we will not typically collect personal data via our website, in the event that we do collect such data we will hold it for a period not exceeding 3 months.
You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or (in certain circumstances) erasure or restriction of processing of the data we hold about you. You also (in certain circumstances) have the right to object to our processing of the data we hold about you or to receive a copy of the personal data in a portable form or (where technically possible) transmit your personal data to another data controller. You may request any of these by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner. Their website is at https://ico.org.uk/.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.